Why Women choose W.E.L.A?
Vision and Mission Statement
“Anything is possible, when you focus your mind and direct your personal energy”
Women’s Enterprise and Leadership Agency will do this by:
- Helping women to identify qualities that can elevate them as leaders, in their career, workplace or own business
- Engaging organisations’ to support women as leaders or women progressing up the leadership ladder to higher achievement
- Developing young women’s leadership qualities and skills through education workshops, community events and global on line media.
In July 2015, the Women’s Enterprise and Leadership Agency was founded by Janet Davidson, who after a number of years wanted to set up a business that focused on women’s personal and professional development. With first hand experience of being made redundant twice in senior leadership roles in education.
Janet decided on a change in career direction, started a fresh new journey and decided to become a business entrepreneur, using her genius and expertise to empower and support women in leadership. Women’s Enterprise and Leadership was born, with a personal touch, women can expect to be listened to and helped on their own journey, with someone who can talk the walk from real life experience and challenges.
The Women’s Leadership Journey
There are so many different types of women in leadership roles, climbing the ladder to success, starting out from the beginning in their first leadership role, changing careers, facing life challenges including redundancy or procrastinating about starting a new goal or even extending out of their comfort zone.
Janet experienced all of the above and with fresh focus, coaching from professional leaders, guidance and support, step by step Janet’s found solutions to obstacles and faced uncertainty with a more defined – determination, which eventually gave way to new inspiration. Janet has now become a great leader of her own personal and professional journey. And so can you?
Ask yourself Why?
Thanks v much Janet, it was lovely to meet with you too and I’m looking forward to our coaching sessions and hopefully getting my business in perfect order.
Thank you so much for the session yesterday and all the information you are sharing. You are really professional and it is a delight working with you.
Cage Cricket and Social Enterprise,,
Thank you for your amazing support on the Pop Up Runway Fashion Show, will be sending you some shots and an article for newspapers and magazines to give the exposure you all deserve. We will keep you updated on our business plans, appreciate your ongoing support.
You will find?
Women’s Enterprise and Leadership Agency are focused on:
- personal leadership workshops and training
- women in business, community groups, education sector and the business workplace
- your personal and professional life journey – invest in yourself, your business and your team – follow through with daily action and see the end results with success in mind.